Originally built in the mid-late 70's, South Cove has a unique mix of properties ranging from 30' boat slips (dock-a-miniums) and cabanas to multi-story condos with attached garages and 50' boat slips.
Over two hundred South Cove home owners enjoy many other features that create a resort lifestyle including
- Sidewalks adjacent to the marina and new Buffalo harbor areas
- Harbor and lake views
- Walking distance to the public marina, beach, downtown shops and restaurants, Am-trak
- Private pool and showers
- Designated reserved parking
- Guest parking
- Property management company assuring quality maintenance
As required for any condominium association, South Cove has established By-Laws and Covenants to assure the long-term viability of the association. an elected Board of seven homeowners is responsible for
- Establishing and maintaining an annual operating budget, including monthly homeowner fees
- Interpreting and enforcing compliance with the By-laws and Covenants
- Protecting the long-term values of homeowners
Property Ownership and Rentals:
To assure professional, quality maintenance for the homeowners, The South Cove Association has contracted with an independent property management company, Lake Front Property Management to provide property management services. They may be contacted at 269-231-5450
Individual properties may be listed for sale by the homeowners. No "for sale" signs are permitted by the Association. To assure a quality life-style for owners, the By-Laws prohibit property owners from renting their units on a daily or weekly basis.